RODO information obligation
Who is the data controller?
The administrator of the Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as Administrator) is the company "Agencja DK Dawid Krzyżowski", conducting business at the address: ul. Nowogródzka 6 / 48-304, Nysa, with assigned tax identification number (NIP): 7532410239, providing services electronically through the Service
How can I contact the data controller?
The Administrator can be contacted in one of the following ways
Postal address - Agency DK Dawid Krzyzowski, ul. Nowogródzka 6 / 48-304, Nysa
Email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone call - +48663935770
Contact form - available at: https://dkfreestyle.pl/kontakt
Has the Administrator appointed a Personal Data Inspector?
Based on Art. 37 RODO, the Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
In matters concerning data processing, including personal data, contact the Administrator directly.
Where do we get personal data from and what are its sources?
Data is obtained from the following sources:
- from data subjects
- in the case of registration using social networks, with the informed consent of those persons, from those social networks
What is the scope of the personal data we process?
The site processes ordinary personal data provided voluntarily by the persons concerned
(E.g., name, login, email address, phone, IP address, etc.).
What are the purposes of our data processing?
Personal data voluntarily provided by Users are processed for one of the following purposes:
- Realization of electronic services:
- Services of registration and maintenance of the User's account on the Website and functionalities related to it
- Newsletter services (including sending advertising content with permission)
- Services for commenting / liking posts on the Service without registering
- Administrator's communication with Users on matters related to the Service and data protection
- To ensure the legitimate interest of the Administrator
What are the legal bases for data processing?
The Service collects and processes Users' data on the basis of:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a)
the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes
- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(b)
processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(f)
processing is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
- Art. 6 paragraph. 1(a)
- Law of May 10, 2018. On the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws 2018 item 1000)
- Law of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law (Dz.U. 2004 No. 171 item 1800)
- Law of February 4, 1994. On Copyright and Related Rights (Journal of Laws 1994 No. 24 item 83)
What is the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator?
- For the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims - the legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA) in protecting our rights, including but not limited to;
- In order to assess the risk of potential customers
- In order to evaluate the planned marketing campaigns
- In order to carry out direct marketing
For how long do we process personal data?
As a general rule, the personal data indicated are kept only for the period of providing the service within the framework of the service provided by the Administrator. They are deleted or anonymized up to 30 days after termination of services (e.g. deletion of registered user account, unsubscribing from Newsletter list, etc.).
In exceptional situations, in order to secure the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, this period may be extended. In such a situation, the Administrator will keep the indicated data, from the time of the User's request for deletion, no longer than for a period of 3 years in case of violation or suspected violation of the provisions of the Terms of Service by the data subject.
Who is the recipient of the data including personal data?
As a rule, the only recipient of data is the Administrator.
However, data processing may be entrusted to other entities performing services for the Administrator in order to maintain the operation of the Service.Such entities may include, but are not limited to:
- Hosting companies, providing hosting or related services to the Administrator
- Companies through which the Newsletter service is provided
Will your personal data be transferred outside the European Union?
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union, unless published as a result of an individual action by the User (e.g., entering a comment or entry), which will make the data available to any visitor to the site.
Will personal data be the basis for automated decision-making?
Personal data will not be used for automated decision-making (profiling).
What rights do you have related to the processing of your personal data?
Right of access to personal data
Users have the right to access their personal data, exercised upon request submitted to the Administrator
Right to rectify personal data
Users have the right to request the Administrator to promptly rectify personal data that is incorrect and/or to complete incomplete personal data, exercised upon request submitted to the Administrator
The right to delete personal data
Users have the right to request from the Administrator the immediate deletion of their personal data, executed upon request submitted to the Administrator.
In the case of user accounts, deletion of data consists of anonymization of the User's personally identifiable information.
In the case of the Newsletter service, the User has the option of deleting his/her personal data himself/herself by using the link included in each e-mail message sent.
The right to restrict the processing of personal data
Users have the right to restrict the processing of personal data in the cases indicated in Art. 18 RODO, among other things. questioning the correctness of personal data, carried out upon request submitted to the Administrator
Right to portability of personal data
Users have the right to obtain from the Administrator, personal data concerning the User in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, executed upon request submitted to the Administrator
The right to object to the processing of personal data
Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data in the cases specified in Art. 21 RODO, carried out upon request made to the Administrator
The right to file a complaint
Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority.